Monday, October 19, 2009

A Few Randoms...

Today was a great day! Jack and I had a play date over at Aunt Laura's house. Pippa, William, and Oliver were all very entertaining for us! I got to cuddle my Oliver which always makes my day! That baby is so soft and always smells good. Once we got home, it took no more then 5 minutes for Jack to fall asleep for 2.5 hours on the couch. Seriously, he is so perfect.



The other day we got a Halloween surprise from GrAuntie Michele! She hooked Jack up with this awesome pirate shirt. Jack looks so handsome in it... I just love that boy so much.

Jack love technology as most of you know, so he's taken up photography. He's more interested in why the camera does what it does then actually taking pictures. Of course, his muse was Blue Bunny.


And lastly, my little hambone from last week. Can't remember why he was laughing, but I'm sure it was at something completely weird and random.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I wonder what the artist was thinking when he took that photo?

    ReplyDelete