Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I didn't do it!"



One of things I can't help but love about Jack is his sense of mischief. I know, I know! I should be a bit more disciplined with him when it comes to his shenanigans, but I have such a hard time! He's so cute! A few things he likes to do for attention is purposely walk into the wall... not hard! But enough to make a thump! and then run over to me rubbing his head and frowning so he'll get a hug. I give out free hugs, Jack Jack! No need to run into walls for one!

But aside from minor concussions, Jack likes to get into stuff. If he finds a box with junk in it, oh it is like heaven to that boy! If I leave the candy bowl too close to the edge of the counter, you can guarantee he's trying to sneak a piece of candy (although closing his eyes and grabbing it does not make him invisible contrary to what he thinks!). His latest mischievous act was quite hard on me. In our dining room we have an antique display case. I keep my Star Wars collection of mint/unopened toys in there. Well, Jack finally figured how to open it and brought several boxes out to me. I tried to explain to him that those were not toys and they had to go back into the case. After several days of Jack taking them out and bringing them to us with his lower lip out and his eyes wide and looking like he was about to cry, I finally cracked and gave him one of the boxes that had three toys in it. Oh Rystal, Greeata, and Lyn Me... please forgive me! You are now nothing more then a child's play thing!

The action figure toys are of the three Jabba the Hutt dancers from Star Wars Episode III and VI. Jack is taking very good care of the ladies though. He carries them around and even takes them to bed with him when he naps. The lego men also take the girls out on dates which is so cute! Jack puts everyone inside his dump truck and off they go! Below is a picture of Jack inside the antique case after taking everything out. What an angel pie!


1 comment: