Monday, September 6, 2010

Poo!


We are getting so close to Jack being potty trained! I know it will be any day now. He wears his big boy undies all day and stays dry all through the night. When he has to pee or poo, he brings one of us a diaper, turns around and points at his butt and says, "Mommy/Daddy! POO!" We've taken him into the bathroom countless number of times to try and get him to use the potty but he screams and cries every time. I am not going to pressure him, when he is ready, then he is ready.

Today was a massive cleaning day for us. Kevin has had the past 10 days off for vacation and since we did nothing the past 10 days, we decided today was the day to get back on track. Kevin did the bathrooms, yard work, and the fish tank. I tackled the rest of the house and laundry. I'm still only 60% of the way done with both. Who knew not doing laundry for two weeks would amount to such great big piles?

Jack didn't take a nap today so he's passed out on the couch. I really want to cuddle up next to him but I know it would just wake him up and then he wouldn't go back to bed until midnight. Such a sweet little boy... well, when he's asleep that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment