Today we participated in the Grin & Bear It race which is a 5K, 10K, and family 1 mile walk to raise money for the local charity Healthy Beginnings. I decided that since my running class is over, I need to participate more in races to keep me motivated to work out. We decided to do the 1 mile Family Fun walk. There were so many people there, I couldn't believe it! They had free organic fruit and pastries, coffee, water, hot chocolate, Jamba Juice... the works! Jack was a bit hard to keep focussed, but once the pretty girl behind the counter gave him a banana, he was a good boy. I feel great after our run/walk. We did a total of 2.24 miles.
Although it was supposed to be a 1 mile walk, Jack made it into 2.24 miles as he backtracked. Our phone's GPS tracked our movements.
Still love the new hair.
ReplyDeleteYay for team Reese!
ReplyDeleteWow, I made it in a pic...I'm honored! Give Jack a high five for me :-)
ReplyDelete