Kevin, Jack, and I are all sick. It's a combo of coughs, sore throats, sniffles, and head congestion. I think it's hitting Jack the hardest though because he has a fever with it and has been sleeping a lot. I was even able to trim his toe nails in his sleep because he was so out! So, with all of us under the weather, we've just been resting a lot and drinking plenty of tea. MacGyver is loving having us so immobile. He just cuddles up to one of us and sleeps all day.
We're hoping to be over our colds soon. Kevin received free movie tickets and we want to take Jack to see the new Megamind movie this weekend. He's been to the theaters before and gets so excited! We'll just have to see in a few days.
This Friday, my bff Cindy arrives from Florida. She's looking for jobs on the west coast and needs a place to live while she interviews throughout Oregon, Washington, and California. She is a biochemist and finding jobs in Florida in that specialty were impossible so she came out here. We cleaned out the office and made it lovely for her. We got her a mattress and put a nice oversized reading chair in there along with a corner shelf. I'm secretly hoping she can't find work so she can live with us forever and ever!


My poor babies - all of you. Jack's little cheeks are so red with fever - Tutu just wishes she was there to nurture you all. Get better soon everyone - I love you all.
ReplyDeleteCindy should find a job in Reno. :)
ReplyDelete