

The Passion Party business is booming in Oregon... FINALLY! No more trips to Reno for parties!! I had a great party in Madras which is about an hour away. The girl found me on craigslist.com and contacted me. From her party I booked two more parties, and from there it's just spread. All the parties are in Madras, however, a one hour drive is much more doable than an eight hour drive. To get some new customers, I made these fabulous goodie bags for selected moms that come to the door. I'll explain to them I'm a consultant for Passion Parties and would like to offer them a goodie bag with perfume samples, candy, and catalogs. That way I'm not pushing it on people who aren't interested and I don't waste money on giving women something they will just throw away.

GrAuntie Michele has been the Halloween hook up this year! She got Jack the most adorable Halloween pajamas. Getting him to pose for a picture in them has not been very successful though. He loves being naked lately so getting him to keep anything on is quite the task. She also got him cute skeleton glow-in-the-dark gloves for tomorrow night so his lil' paws don't freeze. The weather here has been quite cold and even snowed last week.



Jack has been quite busy with soccer. He is now in his 4th season and has been moved up to a bigger kid's class since he tends to be a little bit more... competitive. He's doing an amazing job and has truly come a long way. Soccer really has helped him focus and listen to instructions. I plan to have him continue with soccer for as long as possible. When he is 4 though, he can do karate and football! I have quite a sports career planned out for him!
I hope all of you have a wonderful Halloween. I'll be sure to post photos for all of you!



Best blog ever! Thank you so much for the news and pictures. I love you all !!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween! Great pictures, have lots of fun and eat loads of candy.
ReplyDeleteI vote that Jack gets to play hockey!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pics of you guys together out and about trick or treating!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Take some advice from me though on football....don't do it! Sky started this year at 6 years old and he is way too young for it. The coaches are very hard on the kids too even though they are so little. Stick with soccer, baseball karate, etc.
ReplyDelete